Tuesday 31 July 2012

Friendship Day Special Poems & Quotes



This year Friendship day is fall on 4th August. Friendship Day is the perfect occasion to let your friends know how much they are needed and loved. A friendship poem or quote is the perfect way to let your friend know how special he/ she is to you. Come let us make this friendship day very special for our friends as well as for ourselves also. Send Poems on friendship are the best tribute that can be given to friends..

Check out Friendship Day special poems:


Poem: 1

A friend is someone who always cares...
with whom everything
you want to share...

A friend is one who makes you smile...
Even when you are away a mile...
A friend is one who is in your heart...
Someone from whom
You never want to part

A friend is someone
Just like YOU...
Loving and Caring,
so Sweet and True!


Poem: 2

The best of friends,
Can change a frown,
Into a smile,
When you feel down.

The best of friends,
Will understand,
Your little trials,
And lend a hand.

The best of friends,
Will always share,
Your secret dreams,
Because they care.

The best of friends,
Worth more than gold,
Give all the love,
A heart can hold.

Poem: 3

Friendship is a Blessing,
And , to all who have a friend,
Its one of the most Presious
Gifts that Life could Ever Send

Poem: 4

Friendship is not just a word,
Friendship is not at all about spending time,
Friendship is not an expectation,
Unfortunately it cannot be defined,
& that is known as FRIENDSHIP.


Poem: 5

When I ask you a flower, 
You give me a bouquet. 
When I ask you a stone, 
You give me a statue. 
When I ask you a feather, 
You give me a peacock. 

My friend told me: Are you really deaf?
And I answered : Of course, I am deaf when my friend needs my eyes for herself. :-)

5 comments: